Sweet potato fries air fryer – airfood recipe
Delicious Sweet potato fries air fryer are crispy and perfect Airfood recipe for topping with your favorite spice mix. This recipe shows you how to cook potatoes in the air fryer using our ingredients, instructions and nutritional information. Find a comprehensive information provided at the lower part of this article.
Professional chefs use air fryers to prepare their Sweet potato fries air fryer recipes. If you want to save time and you want to achieve restaurant quality fries, take a look at our air fryer cookbook. It contains numerous delicious recipes including our famous Sweet Potato Fries.
The air fryer is a frying pan similar to a convection oven. By rapidly circulating hot air around food, it cooks food without the need for added fat or oil.
Most recipes for sweet potato fries call for the use of a deep fryer. This often results in burnt potatoes and calories that could have been avoided. Our recipe for air fried sweet potato fries uses a few simple steps and produces delicious, healthy chips. All at a fraction of the cost. Enjoy!
Deep frying is a popular method of cooking in which food is submerged in hot oil. That helps the food to obtain its signature crisp texture and infused with flavor. The downside to deep fried food is that it can oftentimes be unhealthy and expensive. Our recipe for ‘air’ fried sweet potato fries recipe gives an alternative, healthier way of making fries.
With this recipe, you will enjoy the same taste of fried food at a lesser cost using our secret.
Benefits of Sweet potato fries air fryer
- Sweet potato fries are a HIT. They’re crisp, golden, and delicious-and the high vitamin A content means they’re healthy too. It’s easy with our patented process….
- Those little potato fries that you’ve been craving might not be the healthiest food on your diet. With a whopping complex, simple carbohydrate profile, vitamins A, C, D, iron and calcium.
- The sweetest variety of the potato, the sweet potato is high in beta carotene and vitamins A and C. This makes the Sweet potato fries air fryer recipe a great alternative to regular fries. Sweet potato fries provides ample amounts of these vitamins and minerals.
- Chef-quality fries with no need to peel or cut. Baked for oven fresh goodness not fried for better taste and less fat. Gluten Free. Vegetarian. Non GMO project verified. Whole grain certified by the American Heart Association.
- Our very own recipe is forever changing and developing. Lightly seasoned and delicate in taste.
- Our fries are cooked in 100% pure peanut oil, ensuring you quality French fries that are delicious and healthy. The potatoes are cut fresh daily by hand in our stores, and are never frozen.
If you want to learn how to make sweet potato fries in the air fryer, keep on reading the post. Make sweet potato fries with our quick and easy recipe. We’ll teach you how to make them crispy and crunchy, without frying in oil.
Avoid Deep fried potato
One of the most popular and beloved snacks in the World is fries. That one side dish that goes with almost anything—they’re just darn convenient to have around. This is the fact that they are loaded with unwanted fat.
If you were to pick up a handful of fries from many different restaurants, you would definitely find some serious percentage of this type of fat.
The United States represents the biggest market for French fries around the world. A typical fast-food order of a hamburger and medium fries contains 1,500 calories. That’s the adult daily recommended value.
Deep fried sweet potato fries are a delicacy found in food establishments throughout the United States. As with all deep fried foods, they are fraught with problems related to their nutritional content. Sweet potato fries are easy to understand and prepare, and any dieter or health conscious individual would be well advised to avoid them.
Nutritionists all over the world are recommending sweet potato fries, as they are an excellent alternative to French fries.
Ingredients for Sweet potato fries air fryer
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 table spoonsful of coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Learn how to bake sweet potato fries in an air fryer. This is how you can cook fried food without the oil by using air frying technology.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice thinly with a sharp knife to create fries of a similar thickness.
- Soak in water for 15 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 360°F.
- Drain water from fries.
- Pour a little oil into the fry basket.
- Return the basket back into air fryer. Set timer for 5 minutes. Coat the basket is with nonstick cooking spray, or wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Add sweet potatoes and coconut oil.
- Cook for about 30 minutes. Check if they are tender and browned to your liking.
- Stir the fries at the halfway point of cooking time.
- Continue cooking the fries for the remaining time.
- Drain on paper towels, salt & pepper to taste and serve immediately
Use air Fryer
Air fryers use a circulation method that circulates hot, dry air around the food. Most cooks cite moist heat as helpful for cooking more delicate foods in an air fryer.
This article explains how to make sweet potato fries in your air fryer and how to choose the best sweet potatoes.
No cooking oil is needed
Air fryers allow you to fry food without using oil, making their name a bit misleading. They use hot air to cook foods like French fries, cheese sticks, and other fried treats. In this tutorial you will learn how to bake sweet potato fries in an air fryer.
Sweet Potato Fries baked in an air fryer is as easy as it gets. The spicy and sweet flavor of these baked fries will make them a treat worth repeating!
These crispy baked sweet potato fries is an Airfood recipe with just 3 ingredients, and they come out of your air fryer in minutes. These irresistible oven baked fries are gluten free, paleo and vegan. Choose russet or sweet potatoes for this recipe.
Perfect for anyone who eats a healthy diet. Just make sure your air fryer is at 400F.
These sweet potato fries are healthy, crispy and they’ll satisfy your cravings without making you feel guilty!
These sweet potato fries are a delicious Airfood recipe alternative to traditional French fries, and are great for any kind of meal. Serve with your favorite toppings. These sweet potato fries will be your new favorite side!
Useful Resources: Read more here……